Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Missing shadow

Today suddenly I am reminded of you
And what I do title you as? A lost friend?
Dead God?
A delusion-ed mother?
And perhaps this delirium made us the insane souls
we were together.
In drunken stupor, we delegated
our future plans carefully sewing
them with our wavering tone.
Remember?
Our hands were perpetually glued. My fingertips
flashed your caress.. and we were gleaming
in our mystic spool. Someone called it
subliminal sex and we giggled under our breath
Our words still anchored with each other.
But it all changed....
So dramatically, that I cant even recognize you.
I cant lick the tender sweetness of your
curvy silhouette. I cant trace your babbling down the
streets at night...
Dear love.
We are now a city ravaged
by a tsunami. Our monuments have been devastated.
Even our wind is pungent now
Is it the flesh of our dreams decaying? Or the burning fetuses I once dreamt of?
It is pouring today and you are silently away...
You have just stopped talking
And that makes me wonder, If you ever talked. If we ever met.
If I ever wrote.

1 comment: